August 29, 2014

Advertise with us
Home page > Keywords > DISTREE EMEA

DISTREE EMEA

Articles associés à ce thème

DCC SerCom snaps up Comtrade

DCC SerCom has boosted its retail distribution credentials in France, acquiring a majority stake in 65-strong Comtrade subject to clearance from French competition authorities. DCC SerCom will splash out US$14.6m for a 74% stake in Comtrade with an earnout attached ending March 2013 that could value the remaining 26% at up to US$12.5m. (lire la suite)

Stuart Wilson | 1.09.2010 | Pas de commentaires | Distributor

Computerlinks signs up SteelEye

VAD outfit Computerlinks has struck an exclusive deal to distribute business continuity solutions from SteelEye to resellers in the UK and Ireland. SteelEye is part of SIOS Technology and offers a family of data replication, application protection, high-availability clustering and disaster recovery solutions. (lire la suite)

Stuart Wilson | 26.08.2010 | Pas de commentaires | Distributor

IC Intracom plans distributor event

US-based brands Manhattan and Intellinet will stage an international distributor meeting in late September in Lüdenscheid, Germany. The vendor expects to gather 100-plus executives and business partners from more than 50 countries to attend the event. The two brands have a common parent company, IC Intracom, with Intellinet focused on networking kit and Manhattan offering a wide range of PC accessories and peripherals. (lire la suite)

Stuart Wilson | 26.08.2010 | Pas de commentaires | EMEA

iData picks up Motion rights

South African distributor iData has struck a deal with Motion Computing to sell the vendor’s tablet PCs in Southern Africa. iData operates as a distributor of automated identification and mobile technologies for the reseller market. The agreement positions iData as the first VAD offering Motion’s tablet PCs in the region. (lire la suite)

Stuart Wilson | 25.08.2010 | Pas de commentaires | Africa

Axiz gets full HP networking rights

South African distributor Axiz has been awarded rights for HP’s full suite of networking products including H3C. The agreement forms part of Axiz’s HP enterprise strategy and comes following HP’s global review of distribution contracts in the wake of its acquisition of 3Com. (lire la suite)

Stuart Wilson | 25.08.2010 | Pas de commentaires | Africa

... | 1265 | 1270 | 1275 | 1280 | 1285 | 1290 | 1295 | 1300 | 1305 |...

August, 2014
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031


Advertise with us

Login


Register here

Press Releases

Upload your PR here

Advertise with us