Recommend this article
About Channel EMEA
by Stuart Wilson, Wednesday 3 December 2014
Channel EMEA is a content portal covering routes-to-market and channel business models related to the supply of technology and consumer electronics products. Channel EMEA was established in 2008 and is part of Infopro Digital (www.infopro-digital.com), the leading player in business-to-business information media in France.
Through a compelling mix of news, features, interviews, comment pieces and videos, Channel EMEA provides deep insight into channel developments across the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) market. Channel EMEA is read by an audience of senior-level executives from vendors, distributors, resellers, retailers and e-tailers across the globe.
Channel EMEA provides deep insight on emerging markets, profiling leading channel players from across the region. The website also brings readers up to speed on new technology developments, new channel business models, partnerships as well as updates on emerging product and technology areas.
Channel EMEA currently attracts 70000 unique visitors each month. The website has been accessed by visitors from 180 countries since launch and delivered millions of page impressions. The website now also offers channel news and insight into regions outside EMEA and has increased its channel coverage in both Asia Pacific and Latin America in 2014.
Channel EMEA welcomes all press releases, interview opportunities and feature ideas from brands, channel partners and service providers. Channel EMEA is particularly interested in the following areas:
1) Brands and products looking to expand their global channel reach
2) New distribution and retail partnerships
3) New and innovative channel business models
4) New product launches and insight on new technology areas
5) Profiles of technology vendors, distributors, resellers and retailers
6) Opinion pieces on current channel trends and topical issues
7) Insight into regional and local channel and market conditions
8) Executive appointments within relevant organisations
9) Financial results from vendors, distributors and second tier channel partners
10) Market projections from analysts and research houses
Companies wishing to submit news or content ideas for Channel EMEA should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies wishing to learn more about advertising on Channel EMEA should contact email@example.com
The Channel EMEA editorial team regularly attend major industry events and trade shows around the world including CES, GITEX and IFA. Channel EMEA is also a Media Partner for DISTREE Events. To invite the Channel EMEA editorial team to an event or to propose a Media Partnership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Channel EMEA is currently edited by Stuart Wilson who can be reached at email@example.com
Channel EMEA Antony Parc 2, 10 place du General de Gaulle, La Croix de Berny BP 20156 92186 Antony Cedex, PARIS, FRANCE Tel: +33 1 40 33 33 60, Fax: +33 1 40 33 33 55